View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan314 View Post

There may be some campuses where PNMs can always cut a chapter during formal recruitment, but I'm pretty sure the majority require you to maximize your options.

(sorry for the thread hijack, AlwaysSAI )
Girls at my school are encouraged to maximize their options, but not required. For example, if a girl is dead set against going back to XYZ even though she's been invited, she isn't required to go. Girls aren't released for not attending parties. She is given the disclaimer that refusing to go back is not maximizing her options and that her choices may negatively affect her chance to receive a bid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
At my school we didn't even rank chapters. We got our list of invites, and if we had to, we cut the ones we didn't want to go back to. Of the ones we were going back to, we didn't rank them. The only ranking was done after preference, when we were filling out our bid sheets.
Our rush works this way also. The PNMs only rank after Preference when filling out final cards. There is no ranking after any of the rounds until then. The only time the PNMs can cut groups when they've been invited back to more than the max number.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 06-08-2007 at 01:43 PM.