View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 02:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Anal...

All I have to say is most of you are anal...

Some people may want the generic loads of recruitment B.S. - but this particular girl asked for the opinion of someone currently in the system at a specific school...

I wouldn't give information if I didn't know anything about the sororities...

And besides, I began the information emphasizing the fact that rushing is finding the sorority that fits your personality and characteristics...

She asked for my opinion, and I gave it...

Not the info that she's gonna hear from every one else (like ON THIS BOARD!), but some blunt realities...

And yes, I gave the good and bad...

I know gals in most of these houses by the way... The big houses and the small houses ...

I also know girls who RUSHED, but decided not to take the bid from their last choice house, and be an independent instead... It's no coincidence which houses were last choice... Because they're well known facts by anyone who really knows...

Now you can hide that all you want, but everyone in the know, KNOWS...

There's nothing wrong with talking to someone who specifically asks for certain first hand information...

And yes, I think Gamma Phi is awesome... but don't think i'm biased... I have friends in most of the houses...
And my bis sis is a Delta Gamma (and even in that case, I gladly provided the negatives - which she ASKED FOR)...

So yeah, stop being so anal... She will find out for herself eventually - she just wants a general idea - and that's what she got...

She will know which one to join from her GUT FEELING, but that will never change the images of those houses to the general public and the greek system... Catch my drift?

GO BEACH!!!