View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 11:15 AM
GreekChat Member

When I was active and got my little (1998) there wasn't an abundance of online greek stuff and easily accessible greek paraphenalia to be purchased in our area. Our littles usually got stuff that was passed down -- from what I can recall, what I passed down to my little was a lavalier, a teddy bear, a plaque, a some passed down t-shirts from the founder of our family (our chapter was a few years old at the time). I bought her a set of family letters, a key chain, window decal, buttons, and other small chatchkis. Our chapter was also paint pen crazy, so I am sure I made her a couple of mugs and pic frames with our family stuff on them. I probably spent about $75 - $90 total - the letters being the most expensive.

I know my grandbig and big also gave my little some little things - passed down letters and t's and made her some mugs or something.

As for time paint penning paraphanalia or making welcome little signs - I couldn't tell you. I used to do the paintpenning for my roomate because she wasn't good at it and it kind of all runs together.