View Single Post
Old 03-09-2001, 05:26 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by drinknNole:
If Fraternities go dry, then where are all those cute sorority girls supposed to drink? At some bar or something?
I can already feel this thread getting out hand...

I really see no problem if a fraternity goes dry. I'm a person who enjoys beer and other kinds of alcohol RESPONSIBLY...but I surely don't depend on fraternities for them! Sure, they're free at frat parties, but if they did go dry it wouldn't be tragedy to go drink at a bar.

It isn't as if fraternities are the only ones on campus having parties on the weekends. I also enjoy attending parties thrown by ppl outside the Greek system.

If dry houses are hurting for membership then let the alcohol consumers go somewhere else, and let the men who want to experience brotherhood to go to the dry houses. The QUALITY of your HOUSE shouldn't be determined by whether or not you're allowed to drink alcohol at your house and functions.

drinknNole if your fraternity isn't dry, then don't worry about it. Respect those who already are. I know I do--because it's nice to see that there are those out there who don't have BEER on their priority list.

[This message has been edited by OohTeenyWahine (edited March 09, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by OohTeenyWahine (edited March 09, 2001).]