View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post
PG

Like I said, I'm not angry, but you're just PATHETIC!

The exclamation points get my message across to you because when someone writes to you in a NORMAL message, YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND!

It's not about having an attitude, as you "claim" that "ALL" Black women have--it's about dealing with an ASININE DINGLEBERRY like yourself that WOMEN get tired of dealing with!

So hence we're back to life's lessons!

Life's Lesson #4--STOP! JUST STOP!

Life's Lesson #5--STOP coming onto a GREEK CHAT to get your therapy! Return to your LOCAL MH center and CONTINUE WITH YOUR THERAPIST THERE! You couldn't PAY ME ENOUGH to deal with you!

Life's Lesson #6--Let your doctor know that your current milligrams of medication isn't working and YOU need a HIGHER dose! Put the wiskey down and use water to take your meds--it stopped working a LLLOOONNNGGG time ago!
Life lesson #7, please don't conflate internet trolls with actual mental illness, because that's offensive to people with actual mental illnesses.

Life lesson #8, when you post with lots of capitals and exclamation points to someone who is banned, you look worse than the stupid people your sig claims to dislike...