View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Skype™ to rileykae
Supernatural Recruitment

So, I realize I was acting childish over my freshman year recruitment experiences, and I'm trying again this year - going into a new university and a new year of recruitment as a new person.

I now have a 3.0 GPA, multiple community service projects and volunteer hours under my belt, and defined proof that I can be a leader, as I joined the National Society of Leadership and Success in the Spring semester.

I've gotten into contact with several alum of the sororities at my new uni asking about rec letters, and I'm hoping the chapters at the school will receive them soon from the people I asked. I have updated my wardrobe in preparation for this fall's events, and have registered for formal recruitment.

I'm aware I need to go in with an open mind and not be so cynical this year, and not be too broken up if things don't go my way again.

I'm just asking for any advice you can offer to a sophomore PNM, not sure if there's another thread with this subject (I mostly wanted to apologize to the people I snapped at all that time ago. I'm sorry.)

Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley are the sororities at my school, this'll be updated after everything happens.