View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 07:35 PM
GreekChat Member

To be completely honest...

I didn't have too many expectations because I didn't want to be disappointed. Of course I thought it would be more dudes here that were interested in joining a BGLO but hey, I can't complain cause folks are like family. Some I just love to death and some I would kick they ass the first time I saw them coming (at least that is my initial thought ).

People are going to be people regardless of what forum they are in and that was expected. I do try to stay out of controversy (although sometimes I can't help myself). I treat people on the 'net how I wanted to be treated in person. I may be a little cocky sometimes but that is me and I like me.

I've met some people on here that I know in person and some people I want to know but I like the fact that I get to meet a lot of intelligent people in many facets of life. I even like the fact that I'm not always seen as the "interest" but a person. But I like the fact that it is our admiration, fascination and for some membership that brought us here .

All love,