View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 09:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsparky View Post
And success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received the following email from the UK Embassy today, and booked my one-way ticket to London for this weekend!!

Dear applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your visa application has been successful. Your visa will now be placed in your passport and returned to you.

-For standard and Priority Service visa applications lodged in the USA, your documents will be returned using the prepaid waybill you provided with your application.

The package containing your documents will be dispatched from New York either this afternoon or the afternoon of the next business day. If you did not submit a prepaid waybill when you submitted your application, your application cannot be returned until you have provided VFS Global with an appropriate waybill.

-If you have purchased Super Priority Service or the Silver or Gold Premium packages, the Premium Application Centre (PAC) will contact you shortly. Please do not visit the PAC until VFS Global contact you to confirm your documents are ready for collection.

Sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration
New York
It's worth your double-post for your good news!!

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.