View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 03:46 PM
GreekChat Member

It is honestly going to make your lives so much easier to go from frills to no frills. You will spend a lot less time preparing stupid skits and decorating your chapter house, and more time enjoying your membership. No more staying up until 2 AM to practice a dance that is supposed to represent "sisterhood and diversity." More time bonding as a chapter. More time on summer vacation as opposed to coming back to school early for "work week." Less with the cookie cutter matchy-matchy clothes and more opportunities to dress uniformly yet distinctly within your own budget. An end to t-shirts that bash other GLOs or make the Greek system look like a bunch of morons and a return to classier times and friendly sportsmanship without losing your competitive edge.

By moving to no-frills you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Embrace the change, enjoy the money and time saved. I went through recruitments on both side of frills and no frills. No frills was such a happier experience for everyone involved from sisters to PNMs. And I actually got to eat, sleep and enjoy recruitment. Imagine that.