View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 09:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to trojangal
Hmm....let's see

1. I rode in with my parents and DH rode in with his brother. After the wedding and the pictures, everyone except my parents had gone to the reception hall. We realized that we didn't have a way to get to our own reception so we had to bum a ride off of my parents.

2. DH's wedding ring almost hit a gutter before the ceremony. As I was giving it to the MOH to hold, she dropped it and it started rolling. Someone had just opened the door, and it decided to roll out the door...down the hall, and headed towards the grate at the end of the sidewalk. I yelled "someone get it, quick!" and one of the groomsmen stopped it with his foot as he was coming up the walk.

3. Our DJ was terrible..she didn't play the right songs, and even worse, she started to hit on some of the wedding party!

4. We met up with some friends immediately after the reception so we could spend time with them..since we had the limo, we all decided to use it to cruise around. My BIL, former bartender, decided to mix MY drinks. It was not good...especially when we got back to the hotel. I was terribly sick, and one of my good friends had to help me out of my dress so I wouldnt' get sick on it. I've never let him mix anything since then. So..the wedding night wasn't so great b/c of that, and I've still to make up for it.

5. Same friends from above teased me the next day telling me they enjoyed the cheeseburger platter that I apparently ordered but didn't eat. I don't remember even ordering room service.

Membership in a sorority brings pride and responsibility. Let your actions reflect the same.
CAB, Delta Eta, University of South Florida