View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 10:20 AM
GreekChat Member

I’m actually thinking about starting another organization on campus. There were a lot of highly qualified girls turned down due to numbers and to me that means that it may be time for another organization. UTC’s numbers have been up for the past few years and we are out numbering the options we have. I’m not doing it just because I didn’t get it and I’m upset, I’ve already discussed it with someone else and they agree that it might be a good idea. If quotas were only around 50, that means that only 200 girls got bids, that left 200 girls without. I’m not saying that all 200 were qualified to be in a Greek organization, however there are at least another 50 that were. That’s another organization. I just think it is time for another organization. It would help out a lot. I’m sure there were a lot of girls very disappointed and crushed they didn’t receive bids. And some probably didn’t care, but I want to make a difference and maybe this is where I can help. I’m open to any criticism but please not about how I wrote or talk or think. Just about the subject at hand. Thanks.