View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 08:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Black eyeliner:
Niece flat out informed Grandma that she didn’t like this house because there were too many women of Asian descent. Grandma flat out informed Niece that there was too much of her bad attitude in the room.

Birkenstocks:
My house. Apparently the girls of Tri Delta aren’t up to par and our sorority is boring. “Okay.” was my response, Grandma didn’t even bother

Pumpkin spice:
The “horse girls of the row”, apparently they’re a house full of misfits who only got into Pumpkin Spice because they were needed to make quota. Since Pumpkin Spice is a top house at Bama, Niece decided to love them.

Fall Breeze:
The last of her top 8 houses and a top house at Bama. She didn’t like the fact that this house was also supposedly bottom tier but she liked that it was top at Bama. Grandma nudged me and told me to be sure to not tell Niece that DD4 hated being so far from home at Bama.

Pike’s Place:
She didn’t like Pike’s Place. At all. She treated us all to a long list of why she didn’t like them. DD4 and her outrageous demands came to my mind.

Starbucks:
She didn’t like this house on a local or national level and was sure to inform us that her feelings towards them were less than the best.

After the longest day, I thought I’d go on a nice double date with my husband. I got my letters off and my makeup on and decided that since I could see the Space Needle from our apartment, Grandma and I could walk it. What a mistake. I ended up carrying my heels and shuffling along with my feet wrapped in plastic bags. It felt like we’d walked a million miles in the dark.

We got to the Space Needle and sat down, as soon as I sat down, I got a phone call from DS4, “Mom, I don’t know how to get checked in, will you come get me?”, he was all the way in Oregon and the odds of me leaving Seattle were slim to none, he then asked me to use my google maps to help him get to his dorm again. Did I do it? Yes. Date night was cut short as I received yet another call from DS5 who needed help navigating the wild lands of HJGreek.

Last edited by TriDDDeltgirl; 09-19-2018 at 08:08 AM.