View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
I was in Orlando the end of July for Delta's National Convention. This was all they talked about in the news. So the parents and I winded up following this story. Sometimes we'll catch an occasional story on Nancy Grace to follow up what's going on (and doesn't she seem more sensitive since she had the twins?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
You can't tell me that Casey did NOT have anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. She can say all she wants that it was the babysitter, but give me a break. You don't leave your daughter with a babysitter, and then wait a month until you tell someone she's missing.

I also think that the grandparents know what happened to Caylee. They've flip-flopped their story soo many times. First, they had NOOOOOO idea who the babysitter was, then it was "oh yeah, we've known her, we've met her." They why couldn't you identify her, or even give a description? I understand that Casey is their daughter, but Caylee is their granddaughter, and at one point one of them has to supercede the other. Either they rather protect Casey, or they want to find justice for Caylee. If I was Casey's parents, i'd DEMAND answers. I don't know how long i'd support her.
Cosign. I think the whole family knows what happened to the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
I agree about cruel & unusual punishment. I also think that Casey has a poor excuse of a lawyer. Nancy Grace (lol)interviewed him and all the "experts" (who were all lawyers) said that he has NO idea what he was talking about. He was trying to justify why Casey wouldn't talk (this was early into the case, around the time she was first arrested) and they all pretty much said he was talking outta his ass.

I understand that Casey might not want to reveal that she killed her child, but come on, how long are you gonna keep believing that the babysitter took her. I seriously think that she needs to have a psych evaulation, because she might literally believe her own lies and that is why she doesn't say anything. She has to have AT LEAST one screw loose.
Cosign on this too, especially the lawyer part.

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan