View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epchick View Post
Hahaha...as tempting as it sounds, I wouldn't like to see a show like that about Nancy Grace. Not quite yet. I might not hate her, but she's starting to get on my nerves. Maybe later...lol.

I agree about cruel & unusual punishment. I also think that Casey has a poor excuse of a lawyer. Nancy Grace (lol)interviewed him and all the "experts" (who were all lawyers) said that he has NO idea what he was talking about. He was trying to justify why Casey wouldn't talk (this was early into the case, around the time she was first arrested) and they all pretty much said he was talking outta his ass.

I understand that Casey might not want to reveal that she killed her child, but come on, how long are you gonna keep believing that the babysitter took her. I seriously think that she needs to have a psych evaulation, because she might literally believe her own lies and that is why she doesn't say anything. She has to have AT LEAST one screw loose.
Oh, I agree completely that Casey is likely crazy but it doesn't mean that she's not also evil. And I think her mother knows it.

I'm not serious about wanting to see a real show about Nancy, but I find her completely unlikeable and I can't figure why they wouldn't get someone less obnoxious for the show.