View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 02:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
I never said it was your issue. I asked for your story and you FINALLY gave it. I never asked anyone to care about me, my situation, or my journey. My question? How did YOU choose? That was my ownly question from the start and everything else that was said by everyone else was away from what I was asking. Thank you for you responses though, even though it always seems like you have to end with some form of hostility, a put down, or venturing to look down on me.
You need to phrase your question differently because the pronoun "you" capitalized is being interpreted differently from your implied intent.

And we also said your question that you are seeking has been said before, ad nauseum, and we are tired of it.

Your feelings are hurt because we know you have failed to do your research and are obsequious when we say to search again.

Others can view that I did not have a choice... But, everyone has a choice in these matters. I chose to be with my family and heritage.

And well, you choose how to want to respond and how to feel. And if you feel demeaned, because there are directed questions toward you, I can tell you not to pursue a doctorate in any field, because you will be made to feel a lot worse...

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana