View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

1. One bridesmaid was drunk before the ceremony started. She had to be half dragged/carried down the aisle by my brother-in-law. I actually found the whole thing funny and laughed the entire time. She also forgot her bouquet at the bar and ran back for it when she realized she had a drink in her hand halfway down the aisle.

2. Same drunk bridesmaid introduced me to her boyfriend 6 times at the wedding. This wouldn't have been a problem but they had been together 5 years and everyone in the family knew him quite well. The booze made her forget.

3. An aunt was infuriated that she did not get to sit at the mother of the bride chair in the front aisle, she sat next to her thus, not leaving a place for my brother who walked me down the aisle. Luckily, there was an extra seat next to my mother-in-law so he sat on that side during the ceremony.

4. A drunk cousin wore a loose fitting low-cut dress (think J.Lo) and while dancing, didn't realize she was giving a peep show to everyone there. Imagine the shock on half the guest from Mike's side of the family who are Mormon. My side (the Mexican Catholics) laughed like crazy.

5. The boat left port while there were still 8 guests running to try and board. I asked them to please go back for those guests (family members) even if it delayed the ceremony but the shitty captain wouldn't do it. I still hear about this.

6. My matron-of-honor, mom, and an aunt were suffering from a horrible flu so they spent the entire reception sleeping on the downstairs lounge on the boat. They don't even really remember the ceremony.