Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
That's a good question. I would like to think my expectations are realistic. I never really made a list out. I have in my mind what I want, but what I want, they're all taken. It kind of goes back to what I said before about it all being based on social class.
I just asked that question to see what your response was going to be, and based on your reply, it doesn't seem like you have given it much thought to even know what it is you want in a mate. Based on your posts, the only thoughts you are focused on are the outer trappings. That's your first mistake. There is nothing wrong with pursuing someone you are physically attracted to, but after you have become excited about the cover, read the contents.

You also need to understand that just like anything else, where you are right now is based on what season you are in and the choices you have made. Many people, both women and men have the order backwards --finding a mate first, making a life second. Most singles spend a lot of their time bemoaning the fact that they are single and fail to be productive. You can either pin your hopes on the way you would like things to be, or you can work with what is in front of you. Start making your life purposeful while you are alone by applying yourself to all you can do as a single man. Singleness is a gift, so now should be a time when you should be enjoying your freedom. You will never have more financial freedom or more time than right now, so take advantage of it, and start building a productive life by having activities already in place.

I can't speak for all women, but a man who is strong spiritually, sure of his purpose, and actively working toward the fulfillment of his destiny is the sexiest man on Earth, and is such a major turn on, to me. And I think this applies to many women.

And be careful not to miss the simplicity in the truth that we attract what we are or what we think we deserve. Since you have had a string of problem dates, you might want to check to see what you are portraying.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 03-10-2013 at 05:47 PM.