View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 02:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Thumbs up

Great post. Good subject idea.

Nothing realy scary happens on our campus. I'm sure it does, but the campus also does a great job of hiding things. We recently last fall found out about some girls that were attacked near our library. We're a commuter campus, located next door to Henry Ford Comm College, and a girl was raped there. Police hadnt caught him, so he was still roaming our campuses. He came into a room and sat down right next to my friend (at HFCC) and he started talking to her, sayin sexual things. Then he left and the class stopped and called security. Needless to say, after that we were all a little more careful about walking alone.

Scary? Well, at one of the fraternity parties that was held at a hall, a random from off the street had a gun. I dont know the whole story, but I know one of my friends was outside near the guy when he shot the gun in the air.

Gunmen seem to find us. We were at the fraternity house (only one org has a house) after one of the hall parties. The boys were tryig to kick out some random, and he pulled out a gun. A friend from another org had the guts to stand up to him, and the guys made us girls go in the house and upstairs. That was prolly one of hte scariest times of my life