View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 03:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I am the queen of nicknames...for other people that is!! My only nickname from my father is "Kiddo" which I have always and forever been called by him. I would probably fall over if he ever called me my real name. (Which by the way he MISSPELLED in the family Bible...haahaahaa -- that is a funny story too!)

Anyway, my nieces are Emma, Katie, and Aly -- but I call them Angel, Lil'bear, and Alyphant. When I sometimes do say "Emma" she gets all huffy and says "NO! I'm your an"shell" -- she can't say her "g's" yet.

My brother has been RB for the longest time (which, as I explained in another thread, stands for Rat Ba$t@rd).

My best friend had the funniest nickname in school - she was a cheerleader and they called her "Boom Boom" - now since you guys can't see her, she has rather large breasts on a very petite body. So we're out with these guys one night having a good time, and we're talking about stupid stuff, and the whole Boom Boom thing comes up.....Steve actually says "well is that because you have large breasts?" --- my girlfriend and I just looked at each other (you know we have ESP) and then she starts acting TOTALLY offended -- she said "WHAT? NO - what kind of disgusting question was that?" and I had to play along. That poor boy was so red-faced! Of course this is also the guy who told us that Cinco de Mayo was on the 6th this year, and that the lady working at the Mexican restaurant we were in was Spanish because "Spanish people and Mexican people are really the same thing." HAAHAAHAA - we were hysterical with laughter all night long! And he wasn't even drunk!!

As Ace Ventura says "Lo-hoo-se-er"