View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:47 PM
GreekChat Member

I am assuming we are talking about The University of Kentucky and not those other blue wearing, basketball playing UK folks.

Quote:
I don't have tea cards
If you have left over name card inserts from your gradulation invitations, they will work just fine for tea cards. The actives go through them quickly and mostly to see who actually attended parties on their schedule. I've seen girls tear up notebook paper and write their name on it at the last minute.

As for recs, I checked with my daughter who is a chapter president at UK. She said girls will report to work week about the 2nd week of August and she expects that they will be receiving and reviewing recs right up until recruitment week.

And I agree whole heartedly with DubaiSis; sometimes not stressing over it for a year or better takes away some of the burdens of being over prepared. My daughter and I tried with all our might to get a girl on the ball last year getting recs, etc. She had 4 recs tops going in and did just fine. She is very happy with her home. There are no bad sororities at "the" UK.

Get busy and you will be fine. You sound like a high acheiver.