View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Are you active in your alumnae chapter? Oh yeah. Past President, VP, Night Owls Director, Publicity for Centennial
Are you an advisor? Yes. 20 years as an Advisor (Social, Alumnae Relations, and now Panhellenic -- 2 different chapters)
Are you part of a chapter's housing corp? Yes, when I wasn't an Advisor
Are you a regional/province/whatever officer? Yes, (former) SE Regional Alumnae Director
Are you a national officer of some sort? no
Something else? (past) Atlanta Alumnae Panhellenic Woman of the Year. Represented the Atlanta Chi O Alumnae Chapter at Convention when we won National Communication Award.
And, I finally got paid by Chi Omega, as I was House Director at UCLA for 3 years! The greatest thing I got to say at the 1st chapter meeting as House Director was, "The good news is I'm a Chi Omega and I know all the rules. The bad news is I'm a Chi Omega and I know all the rules. The good news is I went to college with the woman who is now Chi Omega National President. The bad news is that I went to college with the woman who is now Chi Omega National President. If you do something good, I MAY get a call. If you do something bad, I'll DEFINITELY get a call."