View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 02:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GPhiBLtColonel
Welcome back to the good ol' USA, Navane -- hope the fires are staying away from you there in San Diego (my folks live in TierraSanta & had to be evacuated - very scary) --
Oh yes, we were only in danger on Sunday - we're safe now. I live 10 mins from Tierrasanta and when they were hit, we were concerned the fire would come our way.

This will sound geeky, but I did remember you previously mentioning to me that your parents lived there. I did think about them and hoped they were ok. My family also has a friend who lives in Tierrasanta and we were concerned for her too!

Quote:
I would love to meet you in person and hear your whole AI saga -- I will be in San Diego over the Xmas holidays...I don't even know what group(s) you are pursuing, but if you need help with Gamma Phi Beta.....let me know! there are a few GC'ers who can vouch for me being a good helper in that regard
That would be nice! PM me whenever you plan to be in town!

Quote:

By the way, Tom did not drop you for me I think he wants us both -- he is such a greedy guy!! bwahahahaha!

I suppose, but, I don't share! I don't want to have another SAEactive situation on my hands....

.....Kelly