View Single Post
Old 04-25-2001, 11:42 AM
GreekChat Member

I just wanted to thank everyone that has responded to my request for information despite some people's quams with providing me with their opinions. I also wanted to apologize for my rude tone with my reply to AOXalum's post. I understand why all of you are hestitant to respond to my post, I would be too. Too many people have painted greeks with a very harsh brush, and that is unfournate, because I've met some very considerate human beings that are in the greek system that their only purpose to help others and be part of a community. Now correct me if I'm wrong in saying so, but I think the main reason why people are drawn to and ultimately end up joining a fraternity/soriority are to feel a part of something. For the same reason a person joins any group or club in highschool and beyond high school years. SO again thanks to all who have been able to offer me their opinions. And to those of you who are untrusting of people like me doing research papers, I'm sorry that people in the past have done wrong against you in the past, so that you are now so untrusting. And I don't blame you.
Thank you.
HEIDI