View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 PM
GreekChat Member

DAY 4- PREFERENCE ROUND (UP TO 2 PARTIES)

I opened my slip, and it read only Mars. I knew that the girls at Mars had to really like me, or else I would have been released from recruitment. I was ready to attend their party with a big smile and find my home there.

As I stood in line outside the room, I looked at the girls in front of and after me. Some were worried, some were crying, but I was content. Some of these girls would be my sisters the next day!

At the door, I was greeted by a new girl. She told me she’d been excited to meet me all week, and that her sisters had been raving about me. We sat down in chairs and whispered until everyone else was seated. The actives stood around the room in dresses the color of their flower. Coincidentally, we matched. It was a beautiful ceremony.

After the ceremony, I talked to my girl. She told me that it was very intentional that I was there, and that I should follow my heart, but they would love to have me.

The next girl I talked to started crying, because she was so happy I was back. As I talked to her about their amazing sisterhood, I started to cry as well, because I knew I was home.

After the party, I talked with a couple of my friends as we were in line to vote. We had deduced that one of our recruitment counselors was a Mars! And my close dorm friends would soon be one too!

BID DAY

When we waited outside for bid day, I was not nervous. The rest of the girls were shaking with anticipation. I had survived over 24 hours without receiving THE CALL. Which meant I was in. When my friends and I tore open our cards and ran to meet our new sisters, I was happy to belong with Mars!!

Also known as...

ALPHA DELTA PI!!!!!!!