View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Fall Rush as a Junior (SEC school)?

Hey everybody! So I hope I don't bother anyone with another post about a Junior rush but I would really appreciate some input on this situation since my situation (like all situations ) is a little different than others.

So I didn't rush freshman year because I didn't have my finances in order to do it. This summer (summer between freshman and sophomore year) I got everything in order and was prepared to go through with fall rush as a sophomore, but unfortunately for me I had to have surgery a few days before the start of rush and was unable to attend .

Anyways, my question for you all is should I do sophomore spring rush or take my chances on fall rush as a junior. The reason I ask is because I really dislike the idea of not being able to see what all the houses are like during spring rush (since only a few participate). I attend UF so this should give you a good idea of what the greek life is like here. I currently have a 4.0 (pre-med track) I am quite involved on campus volunteering, clubs, etc.. So I would really appreciate ANY input at all in this issue. I really am leaning towards fall rush as a junior, but do you think I would have any shot?

Last edited by flgirl05; 10-09-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Too much information