View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietriot View Post
yeah i'm getting counselling and on medication. my case is heavily biological though, so its tough to treat, that's why i'm freaking out.
i'm hoping i can make a lot of progress with it over the summer though so in hopes to rush next semester.
and thanks for the reply.
I am going to reply as if this is a legit post (don't know why, but I am skeptical.)

Your first concern should be getting accepted into your org of choice. (BTW, many of us no longer of "probate" shows.)

A lot of SAD is biological as is clinical depression and other such illnesses (inheredited brain chemistry). Your doc may need to sunscribe different meds until you find the right one.

But you also need to know that a "probate" show will not be the only social gathering in which you will participate as a member of a BGLO. There will be national conventions and regional conferences involving thousands of people. Not to mention community service projects, chapter meetings, public fundraisers, etc. (Okay this is why I am skeptical--the OP only focused on the "probate" show.)
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!