View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:00 PM
GreekChat Member

As an initiated member getting ready for this year's recruitment, I have realized that I am truly blessed to be a member of David Yurman. Each and every day, something reminds me how lucky I am to be a part of the most incredible sisterhood in the nation. My sisters are the most beautiful people I know on the inside and out and are beyond supportive, loving, caring and understanding. Joining David Yurman was easily the best decision I have ever made for myself and I couldn't ask for a better group of girls to surround myself with.

I'm still great friends with the sister I fell in love in on the second day of recruitment who also picked me up on preference night. I hang out with my sister from my hometown who rushed me on the first day almost every weekend. My lovely, patient Rho Gamma who took the time to comfort me on Skit Night and reassured me that everything would be okay turned out to be my sister. The second girl who rushed me on the first day of recruitment whom I thought was one of the sweetest girls I had ever met? I now call her my Big. I am so grateful to be a part of my sorority and I hope everyone has the same wonderful experience at recruitment that I did!