View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Obviously you came in on a bad day, because ours is normally the cleanest. In fact, I want to know what day you supposedly came in because our courtyard was clean until that Friday night. And it was cleaned that next morning.

Alumni Supervision? We have the one of the oldest and strongest alumni associations among IFC. All you saw was cosmetic; some sweeping and trash collecting. For you to say that our alumni, who come to our house almost every day to check up on the house, are supervising us poorly is a huge ASSumption.

Our house manager is one of the best we've had. Yes, last yr we dirtied our house, but no worse than any other chapter there. The guy in there now MAKES SURE that the courtyard and house are at least presentable. We've probably swept and hosed the courtyard and mopped the chapter room every day last week.

Leadership? How dare you accuse my chapter of having no leadership just based on that. By that token, every single fraternity there has poor leadership. I'm not going to say who, but there are other houses there that probably would have given you a heart attack by your standards.

Besides, don't you have people over at your place at night? When people party, don't they make at least a little mess? At the same time, a responsible person would clean it up ASAP right? Well, we always make sure it's cleaned the next day.

Take this into account: the University STOPPED having the hallway walls cleaned and the carpets shampooed. It was supposed to be done last July, and due to shotty work and lazy workers they didn't get it done till this last January. It's may look good, but the actual support work to make sure it was durable was shit (our first floor walls still heavnt been sealed for the rain and the walls often are wet.)

Have you been to any other fraternity house at SDSU? They all pretty much are kept at the same level. Damn, I guess none of us have any leadership? I guess Josh's house (ALSO at frat row) doesn;t know what they're doing. Wanna respond Josh?

THis is probably just one of those posts that you make to piss people off and you just sit back and enjoy it. But I'm not gonna let a pissant racist instigator like you ASSume how my chapter is run, especially since you haven't actually made it clear what GLO you're in, and since you love to revel in GLOs having risk management issues.

Last edited by DeltaSigStan; 08-14-2003 at 01:20 PM.