View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
Glory, fame, fortune...Gosh could you imagine being the guy who finds Hoffa's remains? A book deal and an interview with Oprah would be in your future.

Being probably the most famous missing person case of the 20th century I don't anticipate the search for Hoffa to end anytime in the near future, especially now that all the death bed confessions are starting to roll in.
Exactly. It's like Amelia Earhart or D.B. Cooper - people will continue to look until they find the answer. It may be for fame, or fortune, or just plain curiosity.. but I'm not shocked that people are still digging.

Quote:
What I still don't understand is where all these rumors and legends of Hoffa being buried in NJ or NY come from. Pretty much everyone who investigated the case believes that he was killed within an hour or two after he left that restaurant and it happened in the Detroit Metro area. Why anyone would think that somebody would be ballsy enough to try to transport his body across the country just to hid it in a interesting place is beyond my comprehension.
For every 100 people who think one thing, there's always at least one person who thinks another. And hey, crazier things have happened!

@~/~~~~