View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Anne View Post
I joined Kappa Delta not XYZ and as far as I'm concerned XYZ has no business having my personal information. NPC would have to pass a resolution in order to be allowed to compile that kind of information. Oh, and that would only entail contacting a few hundred thousand women and asking for their permission and receiving it. It will never happen!
I don't really think the logistics of it would even have to go that far. If you are a member of an NPC Sorority, that makes you a member of NPC. If such a database was created, NPC would have to create it, and they wouldn't necessarily need to ask for your permission to have it.

Women who are members of a sorority, that want to access the database, would simply register just like they do on their home sorority website...they could have a cross-check database to ensure that Suzie Q, was actually Suzie Q of XYZ Sorority before granting access.

I don't think it would take hardly anything to create, but again, it all boils down to numbers: How often does it happen? Enough to spend the money to create it?

I suspect that the reason we haven't seen one, is because it's rare.