View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilxcutie88 View Post
Personally, i think its really stupid that if you transfer to a different school that doesnt have ur sorority you cant rush another one. Its not like were going to tell the new sorority all of the secrets of the old one we were in. In fact why would anyone care to anyways? its really pointless. I think it should be allowed just as long as you really dont tell other people you were once part of another sorority or talk about the other sorority in general.

I am trying to transfer to a new school, but unfortunatly (with out knowning) my sorority doesnt like to colonize chapters at BIG schools which is what i am aimin to transfer to. So now basically, i have VERY limited choices of where i can transfer to and its down right not fair. I love being in a sorority, and i would never want to leave one, but i think its gay that i now cant join a new one. I was actually just thinking of not telling anyone and just go through rush again.

and if people in ur sorority are going to disown you because u went to a new one, then they are very low people, and they dont qualify as a true friend.

ok i vented my fustration
I think that ANY sorority would be blessed to have you "join"! Not to mention, any university! You seem to be a solid, honest, and loyal young woman, and have AMAZING grammar and spelling skills.

You sure sound like a winner to me!

Last edited by REE1993; 06-13-2007 at 11:29 PM.