View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Sigma Tau's Founders Day of Giving

(If it's completely inappropriate to post this here and ask for donations, then an admin is free to delete it, but...)

Hi Everyone,

Through early tomorrow afternoon, Alpha Sigma Tau is hosting our annual Founders Day of Giving, and I am asking for a donation. Through this event last year, we raised more than $100,000, and this year, we hope to surpass that amount.

Your donation will contribute to:
- Scholarships that support members struggling with rising costs of higher education and help women achieve their academic goals
- Member development and leadership training, offering personal and professional growth
- Courses addressing the critical issues of alcohol awareness, relationship violence, sexual assault, and hazing

I know that everyone here has their own respective organizations that they contribute to, but I figure that all of you also know and appreciate the great opportunities that are provided by each sorority and fraternity and may be more willing to give back. My goal, through my personal donation link below, is to raise $1,000, and I'm currently at $450. Every dollar counts and will help me work toward my goal!

You have until tomorrow at 2:00pm eastern time to donate. Click the link below, then ‘Give Now’. The ‘Department or Program’ will default to: Gamma Theta (Penn State Behrend). If you keep this as is, you'll be helping my chapter move closer to winning a one-time scholarship. Then select the ‘Fund Designation’ – the Anchor Fund is preferred. Then scroll down to select your donation amount and fill in your contact and payment information.

Thank you!

https://www.foundersdayofgiving.org/...m_medium=email

@~/~~~~