View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaf2012 View Post
A few years ago, I was became interested in the possibility of joining either a multi-cultural, latina-based, or NPHC organization. I was in graduate school and had the most contact with a latina based organization and decided to pursue membership. I was online for over a month and realized this was not the organization for me and disagreed with their hazing practices (especially as I was older in life). Now a few years later I have several friends in an NPHC organization that I feel is an excellent fit for me. Several of the girls have asked me if I would be interested and they said that I would be a great fit. I am very much interested, however, I don't know if I am allowed to participate in the Membership Intake Process if I had already started a process years ago with another organization. The organization was not part of NPC or NPHC and I did not cross. Our entire line dropped.
Why don't you simply ask them? I am sure you will get a more accurate answer from them, than strangers who have no idea of the situation you are in.