View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeychile View Post
Just out of curiosity, when did you tell the store that the wedding was? One of the first things I learned while my friends & I were getting married was to tell the store that your wedding is at least three weeks prior to the real date!
We found out today that one of the dresses will be in next week. But the other store can't get a status update from the manufacturer, they say. The dresses were ordered in the beginning of June, and we were told they'd be in within 12 weeks. That has come and gone. The dress that is still MIA was ordered just two days after three of the other maids ordered theirs, and they got theirs a month ago. We're wondering whether the store really ordered the dress.

My bridesmaids are wearing three different styles of dresses, but same designer, fabric and color. There's no way we'd be able to find any dress in a dept. store that would match, plus the one dress that is MIA is in a larger size, which complicates things. This bridesmaid is in Tallahassee, so they don't even have the same department stores there that they do here. At this point we're all just keeping our fingers crossed that the dress comes in!