Thread: Rush Experience
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Quote:
Originally posted by UFgirl
Okay, as promised, the details................
So then everyone got their bid cards and we counted down and opened them all the once. When I opened mine I couldn't stop screaming and jumping and crying, but it was okay because everyone else was doing the same I ran to the Phi Mu house where all the "Phi's" (pledges)were greeted. We took pictures and ate dinner then we all went to the movies together where they had rented an entire theater just for phi mu and we saw legally blonde. It was so much fun. After that we went back to the house and did a little bit of ritual stuff (I cried again!) and then our "Phi Friend" ( its like a temporary big sis) took us back to our dorm at like 1am. Today I went back to the house after school to each lunch and hang out, and I'm about to leave to go to dinner there where we'll also to some sisterhood stuff. Okay, well that's it for now. I hope you guys liked hearing about my rush experience as much as I love livin' it baby, yeah!!!
This is such a beautiful experience, I am so pleased to learn about GLO Rushes from the ladies going through it now. Congratulations!