View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to scuthetagirl
Re: Expansion

Quote:
Originally posted by imsohappythatiama
Hey GreekSCU:

I haven't heard about an official expansion effort at Santa Clara yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't in the works...

...I know that the expansion committee likes to keep things on the down-low until they have made up their minds, so it's likely that they are still evaluating the options.

I hope we hear about it soon...and I hope we hear that we'll be adding more sisters to our ranks at Santa Clara!!

PS--Isn't Santa Clara where Trading Spaces did the DG house? I LOVE that episode!!
Oh yeah, and about the DGs on Trading Spaces---that was our university, except that the DGs don't live in either of those houses anymore! Our current Theta president and a bunch of other people (I don't know if they were Greek) lived in Blue House (the one Frank did) last year and I think the year before, so it's no longer DGs in that house, and then DG moved out of their chapter house (the one Laurie did) this summer. I was in the DG chapter house last spring, before they moved out, for sorority composites and they hadn't changed much about their chapter room---the walls were still green, the anchors were still there, the table they painted white was still there, etc. But Blue House has totally changed. Anyways, our DGs moved into this GORGEOUS house that used to be called "Mansion" and I think the water polo team used to live in---it really is a mansion, and beautiful. It's going to be hard competing against them, as our house is much smaller, and not a historical landmark like Alpha Phi's house. Okay, that's it.