Thread: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
No one here is saying your response was meant to indicate disagreement, and no one here is disagreeing with you. My initial post was to get thoughts and opinions, and to my knowledge, that’s what it reads like everyone here is doing.
So what was the purpose of this reply and every reply following that? I was just trying to stress that I was clarifying my thoughts when I realized later that they may have been unclear in my original post. I never stated that I thought people were disagreeing, which is why I didn’t quote anyone specifically, I was just clarifying in case that was how it was interpreted. My reference to arguing in the first post was to clarify that wasn’t my intent, I wasn’t accusing anyone of arguing with me at that point. I don’t understand why you feel my clarification needs continued discussion, to me that comes off as you disagreeing with what I’m saying in some way. I have only been trying to clarify my intent the entire time but you keep quoting me rather than just letting it be. If you weren’t disagreeing why reply? If you aren’t arguing why reply? It was a clarification, and now it’s turned into a silly disagreement about how I was interpreting the thread. I am allowed to clarify my own post.