View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 02:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Question How do I know if I am a pledge?

Ok, I rushed for a local sorority here on campus last week. Rush began on a Tuesday and ended on Friday. Of course this weekend was Labor Day weekend too. But, I had a great time rushing and the sisters seemed to like me a lot. There was only a hand full of girls rushing this Fall, I could count about 6 to 7 girls rushing. Plus, on top of that, the rush was very informal. On the last night of rush, we went out to karoeke, only two rushees, including myself showed up. But, the others that did not show up are friends in some way with the sisters, so i'm sure that they are in. But, the other girl that attended the final night, nobody really was feeling her. As for me, we had so much fun, singing, and they were telling me about past retreats, initiation plans, and they told me that they will go into further detail about it in the future. As I was leaving, one sister said that she would call. Well, it's been three days (although it's been labor day weekend) and I have yet to receive a call. One sister last week said that they were gonna give calls on the Saturday after rush was over. But, didn't receive a call. Now, i'm worried and confused b/c I thought that I was gonna be a pledge, now it seems that i'm not. What should I do? Should I call one of the sisters to see what's going on?

Last edited by xi theta rusher; 09-03-2002 at 02:35 PM.