Thread: UT Austin rush
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 02:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I've been so busy but I see all of the comments here and wanted to respond now that I actually have a slower weekend!

I feel that I can rush as a sophomore and get a house I want to be in. I don't want to have to deal with a chapter's less popular status and I don't want to force it at a house that's not appealing to me. Some girls force it and it works out fine but other girls force it and they aren't happy, so it just depends on the girl.

For me, I met some really cool girls in specific houses already, so I'm hoping to get one of those houses next year.

I'll go ahead and take the mystery out of things so you know what's what, although rush seems so long ago now and a few chapters are not on my wish list anymore. I get that every UT chapter has smart, attractive girls, I mean that's just UT for you, but at this point, I can honestly say I would love to be associated with Kappa, Theta, Chi O, Alpha Phi or Alpha Chi.

Many girls at UT re-rush well as sophomores; there's no reason for me not to. I'm having fun, meeting lots of people and going to lots of events, so, here's to next year!!