View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleMissGlitter View Post
I haven't been to a meeting in a while since I had my daughter life just go too busy. I think the President graduated from law school so they might be without some leadership. I went to two meetings when they first started up in 2011 and early 2012. They were trying to get something started but it's hard to support groups like this since Oxford is actually a really busy town with so much else going on. MaryPoppins might know more. I think she went to the last meeting. I also think the leadership was mostly grad students and law students. I know I would love to do more but as a "regional" advisor for AOII it's hard to do it all with family and a toddler! Plus AOII is trying to get our alumnae group started again.
It has sputtered as far as I can tell. Maybe we could kind of just get a regular gathering going OxfordDeepher? Maybe that would help get it going again. I'll PM you. Wavycutchip, are you in or around Oxford?