View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23girl View Post
i went through recruitment last year and i got the sorority i wanted (: but things took a turn and my mom was uneasy with that idea, she wanted me to get a feel of school first before diving into anything. so after a week of deciding, i decided to drop my sorority for the sake of the relationship with my mom. ever since, all of the girls in my pledge class has received bigs, gotten their letters, and it made me realize what i missed out on. i know i can't go back in anytime this semester and i know i gotta wait til fall for recruitment. but will the girls see me as the girl who dropped...would they still want me?, will look at me and say why would we want a girl who'd just flake. i feel like all these things would stop me from going back in, but i didn't wish for this to happen, i feel like i belong with that sorority, and i want it more than anything. do you think i could get another shot at it? could i ask for my bid to re-extended to me? do most sororities do that? is that possible?
Pretty much.