View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

A very dressy FLORIDA STATE recruitment!

Hey everyone,

So Im putting up my recruitment story. Im a sophomore and I got at least 2 recs for all the sororities. Thats all im saying, I'll go into detail after bid day.

So I just got back from my first day!!!! I love my Rho Gam and my group, I can tell recruitment will be easier because of our solid group. We went to 5 houses today after orientation and it was so much fun! Thank god it didnt rain, and it wasnt that hot out so I was fine and my hair stayed straight!

I will list the houses by types of dresses because I am obsessed with them!

Minidress
One-Shoulder
Floor Length
Ball Gown
Bandage dress
Drop Waist
Shirtdress
Backless
Strapless
Spaghetti Strap
Shift
T-Shirt Dress
Empire Waist
Baby Doll
A-Line

First house I went to was Shift. It was a good convo and flowed very well, there video was super cute! I didn't really feel a connection here because I didn't get too talk to the girls for very long

Second house was Backless. I LOVED this house! The convo went perfect, no awkward pauses, my girl was great and I felt very comfortable here. The video was so great! I laughed and had fun, I didn't want to leave.

Third house was Empire Waist. This house was drop dead gorgeous, and the girls inside were! My girl was really sweet and we talked about fun stuff, nothing to deep into sisterhood though. I can tell she loves her sorority and their video was pretty good. I'm not sure about this one though if I connected or not

Fourth house was Minidress. This house I've had my eye on but was a little disappointed in the conversation. The conversation seemed really forced but I could tell the girl was nervous so I tried to make her comfortable, the video was so fun! I want to give this one another chance though because I really like how they seem to have a strong sisterhood and love their values.

Last house (Fifth) was A-Line. This house I LOVED LOVED LOVED! The two girls who rushed me were so much fun, really nice, and I knew absolutely loved their sorority and everything about it. The conversation was fun, I didn't want it to end. I can definitely see myself there, and the video was so cute.

Anyways I'm off to go scrub the rest of my makeup off. I start at 11am tomorrow, and I am SO excited!