Thread: To All PNMs
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Quote:
even if they are nervous, and even if we do everything right, we can be cut from houses we fall in love with during rush.
Haha, but think about how we feel if we LOVE a girl and she cuts us!!! We think, "what did we do wrong," "why didn't she like us," etc.

Rush is a mutual selection process...if there is a really awesome girl, chances are ALL of the sororities are inviting her back...she has to make the cuts!

I know at my school, one of the big things is to try to "steal" legacies. If someone is a legacy to another chapter, they are rushed sooooo hard at the other houses.

So it really does kinda go both ways...we want to make sure we are perfect too, so you'll remember us! And like us! And pick us! It's stressful too. I think that Lunarwolf was just trying to point that out...