View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEalumnus View Post
It certainly seems that way. As a matter of interest, for as far back as available records go (3 1/2 years), there have been an average of 62 bans issued per month, but as of the time of this post, the most recent months have been 238 (Dec), 172 (Nov), 135 (Oct), and 65 (Sept). This year as a whole also saw 57% of all of the bans over the last 3 1/2 years. Not all of those bans were spammers, but I doubt the difference would be significant. What's really noteworthy is these are the numbers of individual usernames that were banned, not the number of actual posts that had to be deleted.

All I can say is, somebody must be getting paid if they're out in these kinds of numbers.
I dunno, it just seems like 3 years ago when I was a new member, we never had this problem, nowhere near as much as it's happening now. We're even getting movie spammers. That's never happened. Movie spammers? C'mon. That's ridiculous. I mean, what's next? And I'm not complaining about the mods or anything. I think you all are doing the best you can, and that's all you can do. It's just that I was wondering can John do something about it?
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 01-19-2010 at 06:38 PM.