View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:07 PM
GreekChat Member

One ice breaker I have used often that seems to work is the 'Chain Game.' The first sister gets up and starts talking about herself & what she likes, then someone links u with her based with something the have in common. At that point the next girl starts telling about herself, and the next girl links up when she hears something they have in common. Example:

My name is Susie and I am a freshman marketing major from Charleston. (Link up) my name is Anne and I am also a marketing major, but I am from Atlanta. I worked at an ice cream parlor after school when I was in high school. (Link up) I am Jamie, and I also worked at an ice cream parlor after school but in my hometown of Augusta. I have three sisters at home. (Link up) My name is Sandy and I also have three siblings, but two of mine are brothers... Etc., etc. The girls can physically link arms as they find commonalities. It leads on and on as the group grows, because only one person can link per fact, so the girls have to share more and more as they go. It is really a lot of fun!