View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 09:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Nick Saban:
DD4’s first house. She wasn’t expecting the door songs, she told me that she’d gotten whiplash just from watching the girls throw their hair around. She liked the girls at Nick Saban *but* she felt like the house was too southern for her. She also mentioned that the house was too big for her to get to have even a short conversation with anyone.

Bryant Denny:
This house is new on campus. DD4 didn’t like them because they don’t have a legacy at Bama (“And you do?” Grandma responded “This is your year to make and shape your own legacy”), she also didn’t like their colors because they make her look “washed out” and so all in all, Bryant Denny didn’t cut it for the impossibly high standards of DD4.

Tuscaloosa:
DD4 had a talk about teeth with a Tuscaloosa lady. DD4 wants to be a dentist and so she spoke to another girl who wants to be a dentist. She didn’t feel the click and also didn’t like the colors (I almost exploded at her, the colors are the last thing that she has to worry about), she also didn’t like that their hand sign is so hard to do.

National Champions:
My sorority. One of DD4’s legacy houses. I was expecting her to have a great time but apparently they didn’t treat her like a legacy (because Alabama has bazillions of legacies going to each house) and so she admitted that she sulked through the entire round.

Are you all seeing a difference between DD3 and DD4? Absolute polar opposites.