View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 05:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay ladies,

It's understood, you don't agree, you think I'm entitled. You don't know me so there's no reason for me to have to defend myself. I have a father who has served for 30 years, a mother who served for 22 years and taught me to stand up for myself and others. This is what I'm doing. The lawsuits I was referring to would be due to the treatment of members not in order to become a member, that would be stupid. Obviously. Lawsuits against organizations do happen, we've seen them. I don't owe anyone an explanation. I enjoy having conversations where people disagree with me because it allows me to interact with people who don't share my point of view and allows for growth. I have been for the majority attacked personally for no reason other than you disagree with me. I came here ready to interact respectfully with members of the greek community, unfortunately that's not what occurred. If this thread is so obscene please feel free to delete it along with my account I have no desire to interact further. I didn't/don't intend or mean to offend anyone with this. I hope you all have blessed days.