View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 08:26 PM
GreekChat Member

I was the colony supervisor for the Alpha Phi colony at URI, and during our first rush we had all sorts of problems with the Panhel VP of rush (even though we only went through the first round) Anyway she gave Alpha Phi a rush infraction because a girl left with a napkin or something really meaningful considering we were only going through open house and weren't even asking to be counted in quota.

So the ELC and I had to go to this "rush infraction" mediation and the ELC and this Panhel VP (sue is her name) get in this arguemnt about quota. Sue proceeds to tell me that I didn't know what I was doing because when her sorority colonized 2 years before they asked to be counted in quota and for a moritorium after FR so only that colony could COB. Blah blah blah. So needless to say 5 years later this ELC and I still joke about this crazy girl.

Fast forward 3 years after that rush I go to my boyfriends Christmas party at work. I am sitting across the table from this young couple Jake and Susan. Susan talks about how she was in XYZ at URI. And it all starts to come together. Yup sitting right across from her!

At my wedding last year I threatened to have the ELC and Sue sit together but the former ELC wouldn't hear of it.