View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby View Post
I want to add something, because it seems like the worst cuts come after the second round. If you got most of your top choices after round 1, but then got dropped after round 2, it may be that you "misranked" the first night, and one of the chapters lower on your list may have been the best fit for you. I know it's not much consolation if you end up released, but you shouldn't think nobody wanted you. It's very possible that you were really wanted by one or more of the groups that you didn't go back to.
PNMs really need to consider how good their chances are with all the chapters as they go through the recruitment process and rank accordingly. Hopefully every Sorority woman you meet will be gracious and make you feel welcome at their party, but understand that that is what they are supposed to do, and they should be acting that way toward EVERYONE they meet. It is tricky, but try not to get caught up in the reputation,songs, decorations and hoopla that accompanies recruitment. That is not what you should be basing your choices on.