View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Whoa! Keep those ideas coming (not sure why everyone is sending me ideas via PM, but that works)!

Just thought I would post the list that is taking shape from all of the ideas I've either pulled from my chapters, or that people have sent me in response to this thread:

* What can BLUE do for you? (play on the UPS slogan.)
* Kappa & Co. 1870 (play on the Tiffany & Co. logo.)
* If the key fits, wear it! (Zeta Alpha/Babson College)
* Kamp Kappa (Beta Chi/U. of Kentucky.)
* J’Adore Kappa (play on the fashionista Tshirts that say “J’adore dior.” (The U. of Toronto Chapter has these—adorable!!)
* Kappacino (Delta Chapter/Indiana U.)
* Kappa Kabana (70’s/Disco Theme. Delta Chapter/Indiana U.)
* Would the Blue and Blue Look Good On You? (Epsilon Kappa chapter/U. of South Carolina)
* On the road of life, there are friends and there are sisters. Sisters wanted. (play on the Volkswagon slogan/logo.)
* We may stand out, but we never stand alone.
* Always Kappa Gamma (play on the Coca Cola slogan/logo).
* Kappa: The Real Thing (another play on the Coke slogan).
* Destination KKG (designed like an interstate sign—shield shaped, blue on the bottom and red on the top. “Destination” in the red part, and “KKG” in the blue part.)
* We came expecting, we left remembering. We came empty, we left fulfilled. We came as many, we left as one. We came as strangers, we left as friends. We came with nothing, we left with it all.
* KKG: It’s not what you become, it’s what you’ve always been.
* KKG: When these letters are in front of you, your sisters are behind you.
* Individually unique, together complete.
* C’mon go Kappa (Retro Partridge Family theme. Shirts had the little partridge birds walking in a line, like the TV show logo)
* A Kappa is Forever (a play on the DeBeers ads “A Diamond is Forever”)

Looking forward to adding more good ideas to this list!! Keep 'em coming!